$150+ BOUNTY FOR Battle Ram - 100% completion
11 months ago
United States

This is an announcement that I am offering several speedrun bounties for the ‘Battle Ram’ 100% category. The current record in that category is 0:24:05 by @Twofingerless. Link - https://www.speedrun.com/battle_ram

the award will be divided among the three winners. 1st place - $ 100, 2nd place - $ 30, 3rd place - $20

Bounties will be paid via Steam Gift Card - Wallet Code. If a runner can't or declines to recieve payment, the bounty will go to a charity of their choice.

Help us spread the message far and wide, reaching out to anyone in your network who possesses deep insights about the game. Whether they are actively involved in its administration or simply hold a passion for voice-over work, be it as a novice or an expert, every individual counts. Encourage them to seize this opportunity and embark on an exhilarating journey together. As we eagerly approach the culmination of our collective efforts in December, let us revel in the sheer enjoyment and excitement that await us along the way!

Hong Kong

I read your post and did a run today. Crushed my ram (hand). Took me 5 hours to complete it.

Saudi Arabia

Took me only 3 hour to complete it