Slay Bells Any% $50 Christmas bounty for *everyone* that beats current WR
5 months ago
Netherlands

It's Christmas and Santa is feeling generous. Everyone that beats the current WR is able to claim the bounty. It doesn't matter when or where, as long as you beat the current WR time of 3:56.767 before Christmas ends (check turboboard for exact date), you are able to win. Together with Krukar we slapped a $50 bounty on the Slay bells Any% category. Some more details regarding the bounty can be found on the Turboboard bounty website.

Feel free to ask any questions here or join the IHS discord if you are thinking about giving it a shot!

Edited by the author 5 months ago
zalex and grnts like this
Cumbria, England

That website says:

It's Christmas and Santa is feeling generous. Everyone that beats the current WR (3:56.767) in Slay Bells before the end of Christmas will win $25!

Which is it?

Netherlands

It's 50. I updated the description when Krukar pledged another 25 for every winner. It's possible it takes some time before everyone can see the change i made. I'll double check with the owner of the website, thanks for letting me know.

Edit: It should display correctly now.

Picardie, France

"Everyone that beats the current WR is able to claim the bounty. It doesn't matter when or where, as long as you beat the current WR time of 3:56.767 before Christmas ends"

I don't get it, if 10 people beat this time, you'll have to spend 500 dollars ? Or is it just the best time before christmas that wins ? The formulation on turboboard is similar with "Everyone that beats the current WR (3:56.767) in Slay Bells before the end of Christmas will win $50!"

I am not a native english speaker but it seems like you are offering 50 dollars to every person who beats your time before christmas, just checking !

Netherlands

@toine5783 You understood correctly! If 10 people beat the time we would indeed have to spend $500.

edit:

I will keep updating the description on turboboard to make it as clear as possible. I just updated it again, please let me know if there are still any unclarities!

As for the actual cap on what everyone means. Depending on the amount of traction the challenge gets, we might put a cap on it if it gets too crazy. But ideally this won't change.

toine5783 likes this
Netherlands

A new skip was indeed found, and we already have our first bounty winner!

Netherlands

GGs to all the runners and thanks to all of y'all checking out my post! We had 3 winners that enjoyed their last minute christmas gift.

This won't be the last challenge we do though, so be on the lookout for more bounties to come.

Happy new year all

Edited by the author 4 months ago