I made a speedrunning golf game inspired by Neon White?
2 months ago
California, USA

Hey, sorry if this isn't the right place for this thread, let me know if I should move it somewhere.

So yeah, I made a speedrunning golf game called Grippy Golf! It's very much inspired by Neon White, Celeste, and uhh... Katamari Damacy?

The way it works is that you have a boost that you can aim to launch the ball. You only get one, but you can get it back by hitting arrows, picking up powerups, etc. By chaining moves together, you can get a hole in one on every level! But that's only enough to get 2 stars.

To get 3, you need to also complete a bonus objective. That's where the "Grippy" part of the game comes in: most of the bonus objectives entail sticking to certain objects and carrying them all the way to the goal.

Once you get 3 stars, you unlock the timer and the online leaderboard. There's also a ghost of your best time that you can race against, and a certain object you can purchase in the store that will let you complete against my best times!

I did an any% run the other day as a proof of concept, I hope you find it interesting!

United States

That sounds like an exhilarating combination! Creating a speedrunning golf game inspired by Neon White's intense gameplay must offer a unique and thrilling experience. The fusion of fast-paced mechanics with the strategic precision of golf is intriguing. Integrating elements reminiscent of Neon White adds an extra layer of excitement and challenge. As for Tubi TV activation, incorporating it into the game could provide additional content or rewards for players, enhancing their overall experience. It's a creative endeavor that promises innovation and enjoyment for gamers seeking something fresh and engaging.

United States
Deleted by the author